Women's Health · Fertility · IUI
Did you know that midwives can provide routine gynecological care? Whether you are due for a physical assessment, struggling with irregular periods, planning to conceive or inseminate or would prefer to have a PAP and breast exam in the privacy of your home, Capital Midwifery is available to provide you with culturally competent care.
We are committed to taking the time you need for a complete health assessment and individualized plan of care, one that integrates a variety of healing modalities to help you achieve your optimal health and well-being. Capital Midwifery offers a gentle, personal, and humanistic approach to your gynecological health and reproductive plans including a holistic approach to fertility counseling and intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- Preconception/Fertility Counseling and Screening
- Family Planning Education
- PMS & Menstrual Problems
- Annual Check-ups & Preventative Care Including:
- Lifestyle, Diet & Exercise Assessment
- Basic Physical, Breast & Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear, HPV Testing & Common Infection Screening
- Lab Tests as Indicated
- Individualized Health Counseling & Education
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)